I found my old friends' contact detes.

    Well, I was messing with Google mail a year ago and trying to sign in with old usernames I remembered and I got access to one of my old Gmail accounts from 2005 when I used to live in San Francisco at age 20. The email is amaru.iii@gmail.com. I was shocked (in a good way) when I found it and learned it was tied to my main Gmail account. I must have made this as a backup or trail email.

   Anyway, in its contacts were all my friends' names and emails. I even had Future Terry's contact info. He was a regular at 1up.com. A site I used to go to when not on 4chan's /v/ in 2005.

   Miguel (Somebuddy), Lyle (Ralphy boy)... all my friends I made at Gametalk.com were there. Even the girlfriends I made at age 17 were there. I'm still thrilled about emailing them which I haven't done yet. Gametalk was a site I found through Gamepro.com when I first started using the internet at home around 2001.

Just thought I'd share the e-friends update.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Africa & America