Seems like the pandemic is over.

   It's been two years... two and a half... and things are going back to normal. Sadly war and terrorism is the norm on this planet. Of course the problem is humanity. So many people are too selfish.

   For the past two years I've followed the rules and have done most things you're supposed to in a pandemic. A shame people lost their life by taking the vaccine. My father took it. I wanted him to because he was in his 70s. Now he's gotta be 80. I just want him to live long so I can keep contact with him. He lifts me up but I'm too harsh on him.

   Not going out is what I'm used to... not having fun, just staying home and playing video games and surfing the net or hanging on Twitch and posting on 4chan's /v/. I am glad people got to see how I lived like. I used to have social anxiety as a teenager but I never really defeated it. I don't talk to my doctors about it. It's too embarrassing. I'm a Peruvian male, I'm expected to be outward and not give a fly what people think.

   If the only places that require to have a mask are hospitals and clinics, I'm okay with that.

   So as some of you may know I've been playing video games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Halo Infinite. I waited a year and a half until after Cyberpunk 2077's release for them to fix the game. The game isn't fixed yet sadly. I went through some bugs a few days ago of what was my fourth day playing. I can only play a few hours a day. It's not like before when I was in my twenties gaming away. Anyway, the sound is messed up on my game. I hope it's fixed by the time expansion comes out. As for Halo, my saves got corrupted and are gone. It seems the last update did something bad. I really am losing hop in 343 Industries.

 - Calo out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I found my old friends' contact detes.

Africa & America