The reason for weird things happening is a guy by the name of Kenneth Walters.

He's real huge. I mean real fat. He's massively obese. He was mad he couldn't get a gal friend because he was gay.

He made fun of Latinos and Spanish speaking people like Hispanics. He tried his best to make Hispanos leave the North Texas area near Dallas.

He's afraid of his life with school and ballet. He won't dare come in to my house with these things in here. He was very filthy and brought bed bugs and cockroaches to my home. He really likes Facebook and Twitter. He would ask for internet even though he had his own phone. He would talk about downloading torrents and shows that he wasn't able to because it was illegal. He didn't care about the law and bringing the police to this place in East Ledbetter. He said he had no problems getting the managers of the house I'm in in trouble and in jail.

He thought he was better than Spainards because he was short and ugly and out of shape and would eat other people's food.

He really loathed normalcy and heterosexualness.

He was called a faggot and got pissed off and claimed he would get his father to do some thing about me and the poor people staying here in 2015. His father was paying for his phone and stay here even though he wasn't wanted by any one. His supposed father is supposed to be a Patrick Closser. I do not know if that is true. A young man came over that looked like his older brother and he also claimed that was his "dad".

I honestly do not know how homosexuals roll.

He liked wearing yellow t-shirts and black pants and nothing else. I've seen it before from fat white guys like him in Perú in January 2013 to Alabama in November 2013. They lost a lot of weight. They're usually small and blond... and white. They wear the same outfit every day.

People tell me he's to blame for problems here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I found my old friends' contact detes.

Africa & America